Ev-olved Electrical is an OZEV Approved Installer.
Ev- olved Electrical
Standard Installation Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions cover what is included as part of our standard installation package.
Standard installation package-
· The fitting of your chosen Charge Point on a brick or plaster wall/ internal or external to be decided upon during survey.
· Up to 10 meters of 6mm cable, either SWA or T/E cable clipped to the structure between the charge point or distribution board. Appropriate trunking or conduit supplied.
· Cable run through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm thick, where required.
· Supply and fitting of additional electrical protection where required in the distribution board. Ie 32A MCB for overcurrent protection.
· Installation Inspected and tested in accordance with BS:7671:2018 AMD 1, following installation along with associated documentation.
· Installation of Earth electrode where required, charge point dependant.
· Upto 10metres of Cat5 cable clipped with power cable where load balancing is required.
· DNO paperwork included and notification as required.
· Set up Mobile App on Customers Device and product instructions.
· Comply with OZEV grant claim conditions. ie off street parking etc
· An on-site survey where appropriate to discuss the installation.
What’s not included-
· Groundworks for routing of cable.
· No overhead/suspended cabling to other structures.
· The moving of furniture or other items to complete the installation, work areas must be free from obstructions.
Installation Extras- (As discussed during survey and any additional costs.)
· Mini distribution board containing AType RCD/ MCB/ RCBO as required.
· Henley blocks.
· Cable runs over 10 Meters and installation of specialist cable Ev -Ultra.
· Upgrades to Gas/water bonds.
· Isolation switching where necessary.