Ev-olved Electrical is an OZEV Approved Installer. Check our reviews on Google
What's Included ?
This section covers what you can expect from Ev-olved Electrical from your initial enquiry to final handover of your installed electric charge point.
Firstly we arrange an on-site visit with you.
· A FREE no obligation on-site survey to discuss your the installation requirements. What charge point is going to meet your needs, location of the charge point, your current electrical installation, Wi-fi strength, what's it going to cost etc
Following the survey a detailed written estimate will be emailed to you with all your options and how to proceed with an installation.
Giving you the information you need to make an informed decision.
Instructions are included within the estimate on how to proceed with an Installation.
What's Included in my Installation ?
· The fitting of your chosen Charge Point on a brick or plaster wall/ internal or external to be decided upon during the survey. To comply with current regulations under Part P of the building regulations.
· Appropriate cabling selection for your installation, this could include underground ducting, armoured cable. Cabling clipped neatly as possible to the structure between the charge point and distribution board.
· Cable run through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm thick, where required.
· Supply and fitting of additional electrical protection where required in the distribution board. Ie 40A MCB for overcurrent protection. Maybe an additional mini consumer unit with surge protection.
· Installation Inspected and tested in accordance with BS:7671:18th Edition 2022 AMD 2, following installation along with associated electrical installation certificates and documentation to local building control.
· Installation of an Earth electrode where required, charge point dependant.
· Wi-Fi strength survey.
· DNO approval is required for all installations prior to installation, relevant notifications as required.
· Set up Mobile Application on the customers mobile device and product instructions.
· Comply with OZEV grant claim conditions where applicable.
· No overhead/suspended cabling to between structures.
· The moving of furniture or other items to complete prior to the installation, work areas must be free from obstructions/ furniture.
Installation Additions - (As discussed during the on-site survey may incur additional costs.)
· Mini distribution board containing RCD/ MCB/ RCBO/ SPD as required.
· Henley blocks/ Mains alterations.
· Cable runs are priced per metre length used.
. Upgrades to main protective earthing ie Gas/water services where required.
· Isolation switching where necessary.
. Groundworks for ducting